Mallon A. Snyder
Mallon A. Snyder
It has been Mallon Snyder’s privilege to help clients and their families for over 40 years as an Attorney. In many instances he has helped the client, their children, and now their grandchildren. Mr. Snyder did not go to law school to simply walk into a courtroom and enter a guilty plea as is done in far too many cases.
His entire staff lets their clients know that they truly care. Their clients remain clients for life graciously referring their family, friends and coworkers. Mr. Snyder’s staff is also proud to know that they have the same relationship with other attorneys in law firms who have over the years repeatedly referred clients to their practice.
Attorney Mallon Snyder represents clients in Maryland, District of Columbia and 11 other Maryland counties with over four decades of experience. He has tried hundreds of jury trials and thousands of District Court cases.
He is a Former President of the Montgomery County Bar Association and the Montgomery County Bar Foundation. For two years, he also served on the Board of Governors for the Maryland State Bar Association. Mr. Snyder is currently a member of the District of Columbia Bar Association, the Montgomery County Bar Association, and the Maryland State Bar Association.
While in law school, Mr. Snyder interned with the Baltimore City State's Attorney's Office to try criminal jury trials as a student including cases of Assault, Forgery and Uttering, and Rape. He also handled criminal proceedings in child abuse and CINA cases in the juvenile court. A former executive committee member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, he created the Recent Practitioners section. He has been a guest speaker at the University of Maryland and CASA of Maryland and is a mentor to many new attorneys.
- Traffic Violations
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 1979
- University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia
- B.S. - 1976
- Honors: with honors
- Maryland, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1980
- District of Columbia, 1985
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 1988
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard B. Latham, Judge, Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland, Law Clerk
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member of the Executive Committee and Chair
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney’s Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Inns of Court Serving Montgomery County., Member
- Montgomery County Bar, President, 2014 to 2015
- Montgomery County Bar Foundation, President, 2015 to 2016
- MD State Bar Board of Governors, 2015 to 2017
- The District Court of Columbia Bar
Current Employment Position